Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking an Accounting Clerk III in Keyport, WA to support the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Uses knowledge of double entry bookkeeping in performing one or more of the following:
- Post actions to journals, identify subsidiary accounts affected and debit and credit entries to be made, assign proper postings to balance, and reconcile accounts.
- Review computer printouts against spreadsheets, detect and correct erroneous postings, and preparing documents to adjust accounting classifications and other data, reviews lists of transactions rejected by an automated system, determine reasons for rejections, and prepare necessary correcting transactions.
- On routine assignments, select and apply established procedures and techniques, detailed instructions are provided for difficult or unusual assignments.
- Completed work and methods used are reviewed for technical accuracy.
Education and Certifications Required:
- Active Secret clearance or higher.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Three (3) years of experience as an Accounting Clerk II or equivalent experience.
- Work independently. Products receive minimal review by peers or by Government oversight. Processes are prescribed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Online Collaboration Tools proficiency.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Human Resources Manager
Management and Technology Consultants
1325 18th St. NW, Suite 204, Washington, DC 20036
Office: 202.844.6441 | Fax: 202.747.3105