Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking an Accountant in Keyport, WA to support the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients
Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Accountant prepares and examines financial records. Ensures that financial records are accurate and in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Accountant assesses financial operations and work to help ensure that organizations comply with Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) initiatives.
Education and Certifications Required:
- Active Secret clearance or higher.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business with an Accounting emphasis (24 semester or 36 quarterly hours in accounting).
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Financial audit experience.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Knowledge of auditing standards and processes, including documenting and modifying processes and controls, identifying internal control deficiencies through testing and remediation of deficiencies, and evaluating transaction-level evidential matter.
- Work independently. Products receive minimal review by peers or by Government oversight. Processes require independent judgment and innovation.
- Microsoft Office
- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Working knowledge of Access and Visio.
- Working knowledge of Online Collaboration Tools.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Human Resources Manager
Management and Technology Consultants
1325 18th St. NW, Suite 204, Washington, DC 20036
Office: 202.844.6441 | Fax: 202.747.3105