Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv Consulting is seeking full-time and part-time Administrative Assistant to support administrative efforts within the Federal government.
- Performs a variety of administrative functions
- Prepares reports, memoranda, and correspondence
- Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and takes notes
- Composes memos, researches and creates documentation
- Handles multiple projects
- May assist with compiling and developing annual budgets
- May lead and direct the work of more junior contractor employees
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is desired
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Desired Experience: 5+ Years in a related position
- Desired Education: High School Diploma
- Possess or have the ability to receive a Secret Security Clearance from the Federal Government.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.