Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking a(n) Personnel Assistant in Minneapolis, MN to provide administrative support for a federal contract.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Receive, inventory, and distribute incoming mail/packages.
- Collect, sort, stamp, and label outgoing mail/packages.
- Receive document requests from department offices.
- Package and utilize UPS to send materials to department offices.
- Manage, distribute, and issue new supplies to new hires/contractors.
- Report supply usage and reordering needs to the Logistics Officer.
- Review multiple conference room schedules daily and schedule requests.
- Arrange conference room and teleconferences as needed for events with assistance from additional Administrative Staff, assist with refreshments.
- Maintain equipment and vehicle calendars and usage.
- Maintain department log books.
- Arrange office/cubicle space for new hires/contractors.
- Review, process time cards, and track attendance for department employees.
- Conduct inventory of office equipment and supplies.
- Prepare and process travel arrangements.
- Send out calendar invites to meeting/conference attendees.
- Assist with the creation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Distribute, collect, and compile evaluation forms.
- Assist with other administrative and logistical functions, arranging furniture, inventory.
- Collect, Scan and track training certificates.
- Monitor training and recertification due dates.
- Respond to EEO, FOIA, and Privacy requests.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Public Trust, or the ability to obtain one.
- U.S. Citizenship
Education and Certifications Required:
- Two (2) years of work experience.
- Ability to perform problem-solving techniques and demonstrate analytical skills.
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and work well with others.
- Ability to organize work and establish priorities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.