Administrative Assistant I
Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
Our Company is seeking an Administrative Assistant I for a Federal project. This person will administer, monitor, and control the full range of administrative, clerical and internal management support functions for the Division or Office.
Minimum Qualifications: Minimum of three (3) or more years in an administrative capacity, preferably with a Government agency or contractor.
- Monitor and maintain existing internal administrative, clerical and information systems for the Division or Office.
- Ensure that all internal processes, procedures and practices are established, operating efficiently, and are providing the Division Director and associates with information and support necessary for him/her to accomplish the functions of the business line.
- Systems include but are not limited to: correspondence management and control, files establishment and maintenance, directives receipt and distribution, mail receipt and distribution; receipt, screening and referral of phone calls, computer and personal visitors; internal processing of personnel-related functions such as recruitment actions, training/employee development actions, audit report processing, ordering office supplies and travel processing. The person may also be responsible for management and input of the time cards for approximately 30-50 associates.
- Employee may serve as the focal point and information resource for the organization's supervisors and employees on administrative procedures and requirements and should provide procedural advice on administrative procedures.
- Employee should continuously review the effectiveness of administrative processes and develop recommendations for improvements.
- Employee will implement and monitor approved changes to internal administrative processes, coordinate feedback from the organization's supervisors and employees to ensure that administrative processes are supporting the primary mission and functions of the business lines of the organization.
- May perform and/or coordinate with other administrative or contract personnel (ex. clerical, secretarial) within other Divisions, the following functions: receipt and distribution of mail, directives, correspondence, phone, computer and personal visitors; maintenance of the Director's calendar and travel arrangements for Director and staff; maintenance of the organization's files and personnel documents; time and attendance processing; preparation of documents such as travel, training requests; development of critical correspondence for key officials such as the Director.
- Other administrative duties, typical of an administrative assistant in the commercial sector, may be assigned as needed.