Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
Our Company is seeking a Realty Technician. The position’s primary function is provide system support (GREX, REXUS, etc) for the Leasing and Space Management Specialists within geographical territories.
- Support includes; data entry input, project/program tracking, compilation and analysis, and status reporting, associated with the completion of various tasks directly related to the Federal Outleasing program, the GSA Leasing Support (GLS) program and overall general space delivery.
- Completes the following tasks related to the successful space delivery for the Space Management and Leasing Specialist: Prepare, issue, and track CBR expiration letters.
- Prepares OAs (Occupancy Agreements) and follows up to ensure agreements are signed and returned from respective agencies.
- Disposes/shreds expired files, as needed; maintains overall management of the division’s electronic filing system.
- Scans project documentation.
- Schedules various meetings, including Project Management meetings.
- Prepares meeting minutes.
- Completes transactions related to billing customer agencies and starting rents to lessors and/or client agencies.
- Maintains the branch electronic filing system.
- Maintaining agency OA contact listing.
- Provides PB48 reports, expiring rates and workload reports for Space Management Specialists.
- Manages the Outlease files list, updates the Outleasing income and inventory reports, and creates and sets up all Outlease electronic files.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Pre-certification of BA53 funding,
- preparing advertisements for lease actions;
- preparing for market surveys (including logistics for scheduling survey, i.e.,
- Setting up appointments, reserving car, gathering paperwork, etc.);
- Distributing RLP’s ( Requests for Lease Proposal);
- documenting negotiations; sending requests for Final Proposal Revisions (FPRs);
- sending OA and recommendation letters to agencies; obtaining building numbers;
- creating pre- award fact sheets;
- preparing project communiques;
- sending contracts and lease amendments to Lessors;
- monitoring for return and execution;
- managing SAM (System for Award Management) efforts;
- Obtaining as-built drawings & periodic services schedules; and setting up and closing out projects in REXUS.
- Complete the following tasks as they relate to successful management of the GSA Leasing Support (GLS) program: initiating & closing out GLS projects;
- Maintaining and updating tracking spreadsheets; maintaining GLS schedules; maintaining GLS evaluations;
- Participating with brokers in quarterly meetings to discuss performance; reconciles various reports with national office; and updates COR on relevant GLS information from national office.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Knowledge of MS Office and experience such as Access Data Base, Visio and email, as well as practical understanding of business skills for setting up and conducting meetings, presentations and conferences.
- Individual should be experienced in developing management reports, briefings, and status reports.
- Individual should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, have the ability to translate meeting discussions into meaningful reports and action items and an ability to quickly learn how to navigate and enter key information into complex online applications.
- Individual should have meeting planning or coordination skill and some experience with new or enhanced process development and implementation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal need for oversight or editing of work.
- Some travel within four state region may be required.