Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
Our Company is seeking an Administrative Assistant I. This person will administer, monitor and control the full range of administrative, clerical and internal management support functions for the contract.
- Monitors and maintains existing internal administrative, clerical and information systems.
- Ensures that all internal processes, procedures and practices are established, operating efficiently and are providing the Division Director and associates with information and support necessary for him/her to accomplish the function of the business line – including correspondence management and control; files establishment and maintenance; directives receipt and distribution and mail receipt and distribution.
- Receives, screens and refers all phone calls and personal visitors.
- Internal processing of personnel-related functions such as recruitment actions and training/employee development actions.
- Processes of audit reports
- Orders office supplies and travel processing
- Responsible for the management and input of time cards for approximately 30 – 50 associates
- Three plus (3+) years in an administrative capacity, preferably with a Government agency or Contractor.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- U.S Citizen
- Comfort in making suggestions regarding the effectiveness of administrative processes and can develop recommendations for improvements.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, along with knowledge of office equipment and basic accounting.