Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
WORD PROCESSOR III
This position uses automated systems, such as word processing equipment, personal computers, or work stations linked to a larger computer or local area network, to produce a variety of documents, such as correspondence, memos, publications, forms, reports, tables and graphs. The Word Processor uses one or more word processing software packages; may also perform routine clerical tasks, such as operating copiers, filing, answering telephones, ad sorting and distributing mail.
This position requires both a comprehensive knowledge of word processing software applications and office practices and a high degree of skill in applying software functions to prepare complex and detailed documents.
For example, processes complex and lengthy technical reports which include tables, graphs, charts, or multiple columns.
Uses either different word processing packages or many different style macros or special command functions; independently completes assignments and resolves problems.
- Familiar with administrative work, data entry, accurate typing and cataloging to ensure accountability and proper tracking of assets and evidence.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Good typing and organizational skills working with detailed information on evidence and computer systems.
- Familiarity with accountability and audit standards.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
- Ability to scan documents.
A high school diploma is necessary and some college is preferable.