Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist, guide, and support business operations.
Operates under broader guidelines and select the best course of action from a number of alternatives. Supervisor provides minimal instructions on assignments and checks completed work for accuracy. Performs varied duties including or comparable to the following:
- Provide backup support for other administrative support staff, both contractor and Federal employees
- Utilize and operate the Cisco VoIP telephone system
- Screen calls for the direct report in accordance with established procedures and as directed by the Contracting Officer Representative
- Take detailed messages; answer telephone calls for individuals who are not available or out of the office and determine appropriate action.
- Responds to routine telephone requests which have standard answers; refers calls and visitors to appropriate staff.
- Controls mail and assures timely staff response; may send form letters; As instructed, maintains supervisor's calendar, makes appointments, and arranges for meeting rooms;
- Prepares and review materials needed by the supervisor for conferences, correspondence, appointments, meetings, etc., and informs supervisor on matters to be considered
- Maintains recurring internal reports, such as time and leave records, office equipment listings, correspondence controls, and training plans.
Secretary Level II 2-3 years of clerical/secretarial relevant experience