Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
Secretary Level I Required experience:
- Schedules appointments, provides information to callers, may take direction and otherwise relieves officials of clerical work and minor administrative business details.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Ensure telephone coverage is provided during normal business hours
- Provide backup support for other administrative support staff, both contractor and Federal employees
- Utilize and operate the Cisco VoIP telephone system
- Screen calls for the direct report in accordance with established procedures and as directed by the COR; take detailed messages; answer telephone calls for individuals who are not available or out of the office and determine appropriate action.
1-2 years of clerical/relevant secretarial experience